Site d'origine : http://www.maplespice.com/2013/04/peach-moon.html
Site d'origine : http://withsaltandwit.com/blood-orange-margarita/
Mûre et Sauge
Blood Orange Jal Jeera
3 blood oranges
2 sweet navel oranges
1 lime or lemon
(makes about 1-1/2 cups juice)
For every 1/2 cup of juice:
1 tbsp cumin for dry roasting
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
1/2 tsp black salt
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp dried mint powder
1 tsp crushed jaggery /brown sugar
1 1/2 cups cool water or room temperature
fresh mint for garnish
citrus juicer ~ optional
How it’s done:
Extract juice from all the citrus fruits including the blood oranges in a citrus juicer or squeeze by hand. Makes about 1-1/2 cups juice. For the Jal jeera, I have used 1-1/2 cups water for every 1/2 cup juice.
Roast the cumin seeds in a skillet until fragrant and crackling without burning. Grind to a powder in a mortar and pestle and keep aside.
Mix 1-1/2 cups cold water to 1/2 cup juice. Sprinkle roasted and freshly ground cumin, freshly ground black pepper, sea salt, black salt, jaggery and dried mint crushed between your fingers and thumb.
Taste and adjust spices, salt and jaggery as needed or add more juice or water to suit your taste. Jaggery neutralizes salty, sour and hot tastes. So adjust accordingly.
Serve cold garnished with a sprig of fresh mint
Blueberry Orange WaterIngredients
- 6 cups water
- 2 mandarin oranges,cut into wedges
- a handful of blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and put in the fridge for 2-24 hours to allow the water to infuse.
- You can also squeeze in the juice of one mandarin orange and muddle the blueberries to intensify flavor a bit.
- Serve cold.
- Clementine Chamomile Lavender Water
- 3 Clementines (cuties,) rind removed and sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh lavender
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 64 ounces water, separated
Discard tea bag.
Combine remaining water, clementine slices, and lavender sprigs in a pitcher.
Strawberry Spa Water
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 pitcher filtered water
- Add strawberries and water to pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Add ice just before serving. Enjoy!
Blackberry Mint Infused WaterThere really is no exact recipe for the infused water. All I did some mash about a handful of blackberries releasing their juices into a pitcher. Then I rubbed the mint in my hands to release the oils and placed them in the same pitcher. Just add water and let infuse for at least 2 hours. I recommend over night for full flavor.
- 5-6 whole Mint Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 ounce (30ml) fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Passionfruit Juice *see note 1 for extracting
- 6 ounces (180ml) Water
- Muddle the mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice together.
- Add passionfruit juice and water to the muddled mix. (Add passionfruit seeds if you are so inclined) Pour into glasses filled with ice.
2 cups organic raspberries
8 cups (64 ounces) spring or filtered water
1 large organic lemon—cut into ½- inch slices
2 dried Medjool dates (optional but adds nice sweetness to the water)
1 drop lemon essential oil-optional
1 gallon clean glass jar with lid (here’s a good option)
1. Place raspberries into the bottom of your jar. Add the dates if using then layer the lemon slices on top. Pour water into jar and place lid on top.
2. Place water into the refrigerator and let infuse for 1 hour. Remove the lemon slices and squeeze their juice into the infused raspberry lemon water. I like to remove the lemon slices after 1 hour so the water doesn’t get too bitter from the rinds.
3. Add the lemon essential oil drop into the jar. Stir the water with a spoon, cover with a lid and put water back into the refrigerator overnight for the best flavor. You can leave the raspberries and dates in the infused water for up to 2 days before you need to strain them out of the water. You can eat or compost the raspberries and dates rather than just throwing them away.
Pineapple Sugarcane Water
- 2 liters purified water
- 2 sticks sugar cane
- 4-5 large chunks fresh pineapple
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir.
- The longer the water sits, the more the pineapple and sugarcane flavors will infused into it.
Raspberry and Mint Scented Water
2 litres cold spring water, or filtered tap water
2 Tablespoons raspberries, fresh or frozen
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
To get more flavour and juice out of your lime, microwave for 30 seconds. When cool, slice.
Place raspberries, mint, lime and water in a large jug. Stir and serve!
Pineapple infused coconut water
pineapple, coconut water, 2 TB fresh pineapple juice, 2 mint leaves
Rhubarb, apple, cinnamon
Orange-Mango Agua Fresca
- In a blender combine mangoes, orange juice, and lime juice. Cover and blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher or large glass jar. Discard solids. Stir in the water and, if desired, honey. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses. Garnish with orange slices, clementine or mandarin orange segments, and/or miniature limes.
Green Apple Raspberry Rosemary